4 Points Towing & Roadside Service is now hiring full time Dispatcher to help assist our team in reaching customers for their roadside emergencies.
We are looking for someone who has or can accept the following Terms:
- Must Not have any Anger Management Problems
- Must have strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep accurate records and follow all communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Must be available to work Mon- Fri 5:30pm – 10pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am-6pm (38 hours) at times the shift may go over based on call volume.
- This position is remote during the week – must have a clean, neat, tidy and quiet area to set up functional office type work space in your home and at office location Saturday & Sundays
- Must be ok with dogs while training
Dispatcher will be provided and/or offered the following:
- All equipment needed to complete job
- Medical Insurance Benefits available after 90 days along with other incentive programs
- 30 Day Training Period between 9 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday with flexibility during those hours if needed
- 90-day probation period with evaluation after 30 days
Please apply ONLINE ONLY at https://www.4pointstowing.com/job-application/
We are accepting online applications through our website only, please do not call or visit in person to apply for this position.